Fall Creek Public Library Delivery Services
FCPL’s Home Delivery service supplies all formats of library materials to Fall Creek residents in their homes that are unable to get to the library themselves typically due to an ongoing physical condition, illness, age, unreliable transportation, or other qualifying condition. The service is also available to those within assisted living, retirement homes, health care, and adult day facilities.
FCPL’s Daycare Delivery service supplies all formats of library materials to licensed daycare, preschool or in-home, at their facility, located in Fall Creek.
These services are FREE to patrons but lost/damaged items will be subject to the Library’s standard fee schedule.
- Deliveries are made once a month by a volunteer driver or library staff.
- You tell us what type of books/materials you want.
- We select them based on your criteria.
- We deliver the materials to you once a month.
- We pick up and return your materials at the time of your next delivery.
- You can request materials on your own through the MORE catalog or by calling the library at 715-877-3334.
To receive more information call the library at 715-877-3334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Creek Public Library
122 E. Lincoln Ave.
P.O. Box 426
Fall Creek, WI 54742
Monday, Friday 10 am – 4 pm
Tues, Wed, Thurs 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday 9 am – 12 pm