Library by Appointment
Library by Appointment Hours
Beginning Monday, July 6, the library will be available by appointment only. Library by Appointment hours are offered:
Mondays 9 am-12 & 3 pm-6 pm
Tuesdays 9 am-12 pm & 1 pm-4 pm
Wednesday 9 am-12 pm & 3 pm-6 pm
We will continue Curbside Pickup appointments on Fridays from 10 am – 4 pm.
- Since we must limit the number of people in the building, patrons who do not need inside services and/or just want to check out items placed on hold are asked to continue using Curbside Pickup.
- Social distancing is required of everyone, including staff. Plexiglass guards are installed at the Circulation Desk. Hand sanitizer is available upon entering and throughout the library. Wearing a mask is strongly encouraged. Please bring one with you to your visit. All staff will be wearing masks and, depending on the service provided, disposable gloves.
- All toys and games, in-person programming, public seating areas, and newspapers are not available at this time.
- The bathrooms and drinking fountains in the Village Hall are closed.
- If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat) or have recently been exposed, please do not enter the library.
- A maximum of 10 patrons will be permitted in the library at any time. Each appointment lasts a maximum of 50 minutes. Please respect arrival and departure times so that we stay within guidelines for safe occupancy, start other appointments on time, and are able to sanitize high-contact areas between visits. Patrons may schedule one appointment per day, with a maximum of two appointments per week.
- We are not able to accommodate walk-ins at this time.
You do not need an appointment to make returns however all returns must be made in the external drop box during the hours of Monday-Friday 9 am-5 pm. Returned items are quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in, so you may notice them on your account for several days after making a return.
What kind of appointments can I make?
Appointments can be made by calling 877-3334 during Library by Appointment hours or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
There are three types of in-library appointments. Technical Services Appointments (computer and Internet use, faxing, and photocopying); Browsing Appointments (browsing and checking out library materials); and Grab and Go Appointments (place your materials order ahead of time and pick up in-library.)
Technical Services Appointments
Technical Services appointments are for anyone who would like to use computers, the photocopier, or fax machine. Remember that free Wi-Fi is available in the library parking lot. Patrons wishing to use both services should schedule a Technical Services Appointment. Patrons not using the full-time allotment with technical services may use the remainder of their time for browsing.
When calling to set up a browsing appointment, patrons will inform staff how many people will visit. The number of visitors will influence schedule times, as the overall number of visitors, contributes to the allowed quota.
Remember to bring your library card. You are responsible for checking out your items at the self-checkout machine, which requires your library card. Please check in with the desk staff upon arrival. Patrons may arrive any time within their allotment, but please leave at least ten minutes at the end of the appointment to check out materials. Patrons need to leave the building by 10 minutes before the next hour.
Grab and Go Appointments
If curbside pickup hours are not available or do not work with your schedule, you can make a grab and go appointment to pick up your materials. They will already be checked out for you and ready to go.
Fall Creek Public Library
122 E. Lincoln Ave.
P.O. Box 426
Fall Creek, WI 54742
Monday, Friday 9 am – 4 pm
Tues, Wed, Thurs 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday 9 am – 12 pm